Monday, November 30, 2015

One pie...Two people.... GONE in ONE DAY!!

Just so you all know I am human and have my weak moments at times. Here is a weak moment....
Ok not going to lie, I put myself into a sugar coma then other day!!! Bought a pumpkin pie with the man and the two of us ate the whole darn thing! YES I said it! Ugh! Who can relate to that? The pie was soooo good. We just couldn't get enough of it. Add whip cream and that's all I needed to attack it.
Two people One pie... GONE in  a day!!!! 

Now this butt needs to get into gear this week big time!!!! So this week my mini challenge is to get all my workouts in for Mon-Fri. Went to the grocery store and got everything I needed for the week in food to keep it as clean as possible. 
What do you do when you have an off day or weekend??  Best course of action is to just say it happened and move forward. You can't go back and change it,  so you can only move forward and make it better from here on out. 



I can attest that I have in the past been sucked into the vortex we call life and spiraled out of control with my nutrition and fitness. I've definitely have days even weeks where I just couldn't pick myself back up and get back on track. I would say to myself. Oh, I'll just start back on Monday. Yeah that's  just really not the best idea for me. So I would take the next day, refocus and get back on track. Thankfully I also have a wonderful support and accountability group that I'm involved in that has helped me bounce back quicker then later. I'm a firm believer that if you hang with people that are on the same wave length with you when it comes to your health and fitness you have a much greater rate on succeeding and hitting your goals. 
If you are struggling with staying on track and just can't seem to get to where you want to get to, then know this, you don't have to do it alone. Find one or two people that might be struggling as well and get together and stay connected. Help keep each other accountable and lift each other up with support and motivation.


If you have no idea where to start or you need to stay accountable then I would love to help you. Let's chat. To connect up with me on Facebook, Click Here and "LIKE " my Pure Balance for Like page. Thanks in advance! And don't be shy you can friend request me as well at Facebook Jane
if you happen to not be a facebook person then you can connect up with me and sign up for a free account with me @ http://bit.ly/purebalanceyg and I will be your FREE coach and we can stay in touch and help support and motivate each other! 

Stay tuned for my Rumchata pumpkin pie recipe coming soon!! Going to give it a shot and see how it comes out. I will be making it for Thanksgiving. Yes I am all about living life and when it comes to my nutrition, why deprive myself of certain things. Life is all about moderation. I've learned to do just that. Yes there might be a day that is really over the moderation part(Like the pie thing, but that is in the past. lol) but heck it's just how life happens sometimes. As long as you don't continue to overdue it everyday like that. 

Have a fabulous day and remember to DREAM BIG!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment