Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It's not a Quick Fix ~ It's a Lifestyle Change!

So today marks the day after my 21 Day Fix Extreme journey. So for the last 21 days I decided to forgo alcohol and sweet treats.  There were some days that man I really wanted to dive in and give in to those sweet tooth cravings. Especially having kids and them waving it in my face. But I stuck to it knowing that it was only 21 day. So I was determined to make it happen.  I am by far no where near perfect and I have times where my fitness and nutrition go right out the window. It happens and I’m human. Luckily have been blessed with the tools and have a great support and accountability group to help me get back on track when I do fall off. We are there for each out through the good and the bad times. 



I will say over the last year a good 10-15 lbs have creeped back on me. Yes I have clothes in my closet that are way to snug or don’t fit right now. And I refuse to go out and buy new clothes when I have a closet full. This past summer I decided to get really back on track and start focusing on getting back to where I was. Don’t get me wrong not complaining about my size because where I was 10yrs ago was not a healthy place. So even with the extra weight I still feel great. Just want to have the clothes I have now to fit even better. So over the summer the program I was doing I was able to drop 10lbs and 12inches. Totally happy with that. Today I can report that from doing this latest round of 21 Day Fix Extreme I am down another 3.5lbs and 2.5in. So not exactly what I was looking for, but happy nonetheless that things are changing and going in a great direction. 




One thing I keep telling myself that this journey is my lifestyle. That life happens and things always don’t go as planned and it’s OK. As long as you get back on the horse and continue to stay the course. Remember you might not always see immediate changes or feel like nothing is happening but it is. Small consistent steps lead to amazing results.



If you would like to join in with me on my next 21 day challenge journey, let me know. Comment below or message me. It’s not too late to get started. Also there is a great special happening til Oct 31st. Let me tell you all about it. So who’s going to join me?      Click here to join me! 


This isn't a quick fix, but a lifestyle change. This program will help give you the tools you need to have a healthy relationship with food, and will improve your physical and mental health! Plus make new friends in a judge free, fun, supportive, accountability and motivation group!! 


1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!! You look awesome. I'm looking forward to joining you on the next challenge. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete