Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hi Everyone,

I've created this blog to post and share with you what keeps me balanced and centered. Over the last few years my life has changed and adjustments needed to be made. I write this as a divorced mom of two fabulous children. I'm here to say that you can have an amazing life after divorce and after 40. The world is not over as some would tend to think. I believe that I have actually pushed myself more to becoming a better mother and friend in my relationships. I've learned to let go of things that happened in the past and be open to new possibilities that await me. I've stepped out of my comfort zone and taken chances with things that I had no idea where I would end up. Slowly opening my heart and letting others in without having the fear of getting the door slammed in my face. I've learned that what you think of me is none of my business. We are all here on this earth for a reason and even if we share similar interests and thoughts we still never really know what another person is really actually thinking or feeling. We are all unique in our own ways. I've learned not to judge others. I've learned that gossip and drama has no business in my life. I've learned that when I dig deep in my faith and trust that all is well, All is Well!! I've learned not to sweat the small stuff. I've learned what battles to pick. I've learned when I loved myself first then i was able to love others even more. I've learned that material things are not what define me. I've learned my actions are what define me as a person. I've learned when I feed my body, mind and spirit with positive, healthy, inspiring options i can get to a balanced life which brings me inner peace that shines bright. I've learned that I want to live a simple life and share with others what has worked for me and pass it along when I can. Some days it is not always easy, but I know I can get through it and everything will be ok. Remember to never stop being you for someone else. Do what feels right for you. Be creative, inspire others, laugh til you cry, ask for help when needed, be real, be positive, be brave, be grateful & thankful for everything that you have been blessed with for it can all be taken away in one moment. Spread love and joy...pass it on...
Life's to short not to be happy!! Everyone deserves to be happy! So my question to you.... GOT BALANCE?? What keeps you in balance?  

Please post and share what things work well in your life. You never know what one little thing that might help someone else change their whole outlook on life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment